Friday, February 12, 2010

My Valentines....






I love these two people so very much!
And I love my husband even more since he gave this beautiful child.
Caroline has been sucking her toes lately and it is THE sweetest thing EVER!!! And it's a good thing she's being so sweet because she has decided she no longer wants to SLEEP!! This is the angel that has slept through the NIGHT since week 2 or 3. No joke!! She has ALWAYS been a great sleeper, but not now.
She no longer wants to nap and stays awake for 6-8 hours at a time. That's a lot for being 4 months old, don't you think? Maybe I'm wrong. She sleeps at night but we don't put her to bed till around 10:30pm or so and then she will sleep till 7:30am or 8:00am. This is great, but she still seems like she needs naps during the day and she is just NOT wanting to take them. She's been fighting sleep all week and she seems exhausted. I'm wondering if she's teething.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! I'm cooking dinner for my very sweet husband on Sunday. I'm hoping to stay in and cuddle up on the couch and watch a good movie together. This is my idea of a great Valentine's date. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful! The Valentine's date, not the lack of napping. I would bet that she is starting to teeth. You can get "Teething Tablets" at Walgreens or Walmart. They are all natural, and disolve quickly. They seem to have helped Addison. With the boys, we had to use Oragel...yuck. You can get the teething toys that have the liquid in the center, so you can freeze it, and it is soothing. Good luck, I sure do not miss those days. The good thing is, they don't go through it for long...then you're done.

    ReplyDelete