Monday, February 22, 2010

I did it....


I did it.
I traveled to Minneapolis (in February) and had to leave Caroline for 2 nights. She did FAR better than me. Honestly, I don't think she noticed I was gone. Her daddy took GOOD care of her and I was so happy to be home. Minneapolis was very pretty and not terribly cold. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would.....but quite honestly, I love most cities. I was more concerned with the subzero temps, of which there were none.
There is no desire to leave Caroline any time soon, but I know it can be done. Lesson learned.
We're traveling to Dallas this weekend to visit my family. I am SO excited to see them! We haven't seen them since Christmas so it will be great for Caroline to get to see them again. Caroline is jumping aboard the germ-tube for the first time so I'm quite concerned. We're going to buy her a little mask and hope for the best. It's still better than an 8 hour drive from New Orleans to Dallas. I am so excited to see Sarah's house too! Any ideas for a house warming gift??
This precious picture was taken on 2/20 and she is wearing a precious outfit given to us by my sweet friend, Dianna. Thank you, Dianna! We love you and miss you!

1 comment:

  1. They always do better than we do! Mine will sometimes not even come to the phone to say hi at all these days. I think the dads let them have and do whatever while we're gone! That HAS to be it. Good job to you, I know it was hard to go. Precious picture.

    ReplyDelete