Friday, November 13, 2009

Thankful


Hi everyone!
I am thankful for so many things today.

First, I'm thankful that Kristen's husband, Mark, made it home from Iraq yesterday. He's home for 2 weeks and I know his whole family is treasuring every second.

Second, I'm very thankful that my family and friends are coming in town this weekend for Caroline's baptism. I am really looking forward to this. This is such a huge step and I'm so thankful that we can do this for her.

Third, I'm very thankful for my wonderful husband. He is such a good father. He helps so much and I have learned so much from him. I think there were a few of you (ahem!) that were a little concerned about my parental capabilities (ha ha!).

And last, I'm very thankful that my sister made it home from London safe and sound.

Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy this sweet little picture---this is my family and this is who I am most thankful for.

Sugar

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see the you have started a blog!! Caroline is ADORABLE--love that head full of hair. Hope you all have a fun weekend--tell the family hello. Karen

    ReplyDelete